Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Monday, June 01, 2009
Lady GaGa - Poker Face
dave aude remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXfz_-G_0eI
Lyrics:
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
I wanna hold em' like they do in take this place
Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it)
Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be
A little gambling is fun when you're with me I love it)
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun, fun
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
I won't tell you that I love you
Kiss or hug you
Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin
I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning
Just like a chick in the casino
Take your bank before I pay you out
I promise this, promise this
Check this hand cause I'm marvelous
Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(shes got to love nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Gro...
-
These are all the best goals scored in the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the first 5 days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ng-ExwQoc
-
www.myspace.com/officialdellavega --------------------- Guinness claim ID 211729. EM&T school music This in may 2008. This is NOT a musi...
-
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQX9nvwiAw Track 6 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi
-
Track 10 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dS2T6LFnE
-
"When Love Takes Over" is a song by French DJ David Guetta, featuring main vocals by American singer Kelly Rowland. Recorded and c...
-
Bl00dBlitz June 26, 2009 show your respect by leaving comments. we will miss and love him forever!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I Music video by Lady Gaga performing Bad Romance. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivvJDpSF3o The 23-year-old rapper mixes his many cultural influnces with freestyle skills to form a sublime ...
-
David Guetta - Gettin' Over You (Featuring Fergie & LMFAO) EMI France (P) 2010 Gum Prod / EMI Music France http://www.youtube.com/wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment