Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Monday, August 15, 2011
Foo Fighters - Walking After You
Tonight I'm tangled in my
Blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud
Things just won't do without you
Matter of fact
I'm on your back (x3)
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you'd accept surrender
I'll give up some more
Weren't you adored
I cannot be without you
Matter of fact
I'm on your back (x3)
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
another heart cracked in two
I'm on your back
Source: http://youtu.be/R2oTmdZ-Q7g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Gro...
-
These are all the best goals scored in the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the first 5 days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ng-ExwQoc
-
www.myspace.com/officialdellavega --------------------- Guinness claim ID 211729. EM&T school music This in may 2008. This is NOT a musi...
-
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQX9nvwiAw Track 6 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi
-
s Source: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1SnVEiHNtKmWShGEOkJotnE_M1oYhUel Best of Aaron Kwok by Phillip Wan 28 videos...
-
Track 10 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dS2T6LFnE
-
"When Love Takes Over" is a song by French DJ David Guetta, featuring main vocals by American singer Kelly Rowland. Recorded and c...
-
Bl00dBlitz June 26, 2009 show your respect by leaving comments. we will miss and love him forever!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I Music video by Lady Gaga performing Bad Romance. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivvJDpSF3o The 23-year-old rapper mixes his many cultural influnces with freestyle skills to form a sublime ...
No comments:
Post a Comment