Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Agent Greg Feat Kristia -- Wish You Were Here Official ...
Agent Greg Feat Kristia :: Wish You Were Here :: Lyrics ::
It's just a day to dream away
To catch the sunrise
With my own hands
When the night falls
I am going after you
Cause you I long for
You I need in my life
Oh wish you were here
Fall you near till the ..
Touch my skin let the world wash away
Wish you were here
Following me till the ...
Touch my skin let the world wash away
It's just a secret I hold
My mind can't control
Buried deep inside
It's never to be told
Going after you
Cause you I long for
You I need in my life
Oh wish you were here
Fall you near till the ..
Touch my skin let the world wash away
Wish you were here
Following me till the ...
Touch my skin let the world wash away ::: GREEK FOR EVER :::::
source: http://youtu.be/sUV4XIFPmWY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
source http://youtu.be/AbPED9bisSc TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We're Young and Little Things. ...
-
This is a recording of Armin van Buuren's podcast, A State of Trance #540. All licensing and copyright material belongs to Armin and th...
-
http://youtu.be/3n71KUiWn1I Music video by Nicki Minaj performing Fly. (C) 2011 Cash Money Records Inc. Hmm maybe i can "buy" this...
-
vadis This link was sent by vadis@cbn.net.id through the Multiply web site. To add a comment, join Multiply if you haven't al...
-
FireHeart.tk - A Bounty Hunter's NovelBlog: Table of Contents - FireHeart Episode 3-1 What's a novelblog without table of contents? ...
-
iTunes Buy Link: http://smarturl.it/CarlyKiss Music video by Carly Rae Jepsen performing This Kiss. (C) 2012 School Boy/Interscope Records...
-
a Trap Mix October 2015 | Trap | Trap Music | Trap Mix | Trap Mix 2015 | Trap Mix October 2015 | Trap Music Mix 2015 | Eargasmic T...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZoI78zd_-M
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kpHmtA7LOk
No comments:
Post a Comment