Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Plants vs Zombies Music Video
source: http://youtu.be/0N1_0SUGlDQ
sounds like a victory lap for me, wkwkwk. some ppl might know what i mean.
Uploaded by PlantsVsZombies on Apr 1, 2009
Zombies have invaded PopCap Games, and they've even made a music video! Visit www.plantsvszombies.com for more details on the game!
Song Lyrics:
(chorus)
There's a zombie on your lawn
There's a zombie on your lawn
There's a zombie on your lawn
We don't want zombies on the lawn
I know your type: tall, dark, and dead
You want to bite all the petals off of my head
And then eat the brains of
the one who planted me here
I'm just a sunflower but see
me power an entire infantry
You like the taste of brains
we don't like zombies
I used to play football
Road cones protect my head
I have a screen-door shield
We are the undead
(repeat chorus)
Maybe it's time to reevaluate
I know you have a lot of food on your plate
Brains are quite rich in cholesterol
You're dead so it doesn't matter,
Instead we'll use this solar power
to make a lawn defense at any hour
I like the tricycle
There's butter on my head
I'm gonna eat your brains
(repeat chorus)
written & performed by: Laura Shigihara
http://www.youtube.com/user/supershigi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
Music video by DEV performing Bass Down Low. (C) 2010 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Source: DEV-VEVO http:/...
-
http://youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ Music video by Foster The People performing Pumped Up Kicks. Directed By Josef Geiger (c) 2011 Sony Music Entert...
-
source: http://youtu.be/QeWBS0JBNzQ Buy Now: http://glnk.it/58 Music video by Lady Gaga performing The Edge Of Glory. © 2011 Streamline/Kon ...
-
source: http://youtu.be/lJEUWP6_374 WICKED BEATS! - bj vadis Music video by Ricky Martin Feat. Wisín & Yandel performing Fr...
-
Source: http://youtu.be/YSfqSC4NfYo
-
Buy the single here: http://bit.ly/LBGlv // pre-order the album here http://bit.ly/jQFoW1 Global hit-maker + superstar DJ David Guetta's...
-
Hoppesanegen (Hopp Deg Til Søvne) Remix
-
http://youtu.be/btDd9rOlc2k SPECIAL EDITION [STILL ALIVE] ▶ NOW available on iTunes : http://smarturl.it/BigbangStillAlive ▶ BIGBANG P...
-
Pick up your copy of K'NAAN's debut album, Troubadour, featuring "Bang Bang," "Wavin' Flag," "Take a M...
-
Music video by Train performing Drive By. Pre-order California 37 Now: http://www.smarturl.it/ca37iTunes (C) 2012 Sony Music Entertainmen...
No comments:
Post a Comment