Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Black Eyed Peas - The Time
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk
NEW ALBUM Black Eyed Peas THE BEGINNING (C) 2010 Interscope Records
Lyrics:
http://www.directlyrics.com/black-eyed-peas-the-time-lyrics.html
(This is international)
(Big mega radio smasher)
(will.i.am)
I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
And I owe it all to you
(Fergie)
I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
And I owe it all to you
You-you-you-you-you
You-you-you-you-you
You-you-you-you-you-you-y-y-y-y-you
Dirty bit
Dirty bit
(will.i.am)
I-I came up in here to rock
Light a fire, make it hot
I don’t wanna take no pictures
I just wanna take some shots
So come on, let’s go
Let’s lose control
Let’s do it all night
‘Til we can’t do it no mo’
People rockin’ to the sound
Turn it up and watch it pound
We gon’ rock it to the top
Until the roof come burnin’ down
Yeah, it’s hot in herrre
The temperaturrre
Has got these ladies
Gettin’ freakierrr
(Fergie)
I got freaky, freaky, baby
I was chillin’ with my ladies
I didn’t come to get bougie
I came here to get crazy
I was born to get wiiild
That’s my styyyle
If you didn’t know that
Well, baby, now you know now
‘Cause I’m!
Havin’!
A good! Time!
With you!
I’m tellin’ you
I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
And I owe it all to you
I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
Black Eyed Peas The Time lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/black-eyed-peas-the-time-lyrics.html
And I owe it all to you
You-you-you-you-you
You-you-you-you-you
You-you-you-you-you-you-y-y-y-y-you
Dirty bit
Dirty bit
(Taboo)
All-all these girls, they like my swagger
They callin’ me Mick Jagger
I be rollin’ like a Stone
Jet-setter, jet-lagger
We ain’t messin’ with no maggots
Messin’ with the baddest
Chicks in the club
Honey, what’s up?
(apl.de.ap)
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who’s the baddest of them all?
Yeah, it’s gotta be the apl
I’m the mack daddy, y’all
Haters better step back
Ladies (don’t load your act)
I’m the party application
Rockin’ just like that
(This is international)
(Big mega radio smasher)
‘Cause I’m!
Havin’!
A good! Time!
With you!
I’m tellin’ you
I-I-I-I’ve had
The time of my li-i-ife
And I’ve never felt this way before-fore
And I swear-wear
This is tru-u-ue
And I owe it all to you-ou
Oh, I-I-I-I’ve had
The time of my li-i-i-ow
And I’ve never felt this way before-fore
And I swear-wear
This is tru-u-ue
And I owe it all to you-ou
I-I-I-I’ve had
The time of my li-i-ife
And I’ve never felt this way before-fore
And I swear-wear
This is tru-u-ue
And I owe it all to you-ou
Oh, I-I-I-I’ve had
The time of my li-i-i-ow
And I’ve never felt this way before-fore
And I swear-wear
This is tru-u-ue
And I owe it all to you-ou
Dirty bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
source: http://youtu.be/bCGxtChz6BE
-
source: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18116E8737E65375 Film clips and docos from the Gotye records Making Mirrors, Like Drawing...
-
sorry for party rocking source: http://youtu.be/SkTt9k4Y-a8 Sorry For Party Rocking - Buy the album now! http://smarturl.it/LMFAODeluxe
-
source: http://youtu.be/QeWBS0JBNzQ Buy Now: http://glnk.it/58 Music video by Lady Gaga performing The Edge Of Glory. © 2011 Streamline/Kon ...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CZr10ebLQ Music video by Maroon 5 performing Stutter (VEVO Carnival Cruise, Live). (C) 2011 A&M/Octone ...
-
Source: http://youtu.be/5IXa2pNGVj8 Sungha Jung 2nd Album 'Irony' now availble at http://www.sunghajung.com http://itunes.apple.com/...
-
http://youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U Music video by Lady Gaga performing Telephone (Clean Version). (C) 2010 Interscope Records
-
Sungha Jung 2nd Album 'Irony' now availble at http://www.sunghajung.com http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/perfect-blue/id433673090 Su...
-
Music video by Avril Lavigne performing Wish You Were Here. Director: Dave Meyers. (C) 2011 RCA Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment ...
No comments:
Post a Comment