Karaoke Version
Live Performance at Slane Castle
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7o3uTemxpg
Lyrics:
http://www.lyrics007.com/Red%20Hot%20Chili%20Peppers%20Lyrics/Scar%20Tissue%20Lyrics.html
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view
Push me up against the wall
Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra
Fallin’ all over myself
To lick your heart and taste your health ’cause
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view...
Blood loss in a bathroom stall
Southern girl with a scarlet drawl
Wave good-bye to ma and pa ’cause
With the birds I’ll share
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view
Soft spoken with a broken jaw
Step outside but not to brawl
Autumn’s sweet we call it fall
I’ll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view...
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view...
Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Friday, February 11, 2011
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Scar Tissue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Gro...
-
These are all the best goals scored in the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the first 5 days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ng-ExwQoc
-
www.myspace.com/officialdellavega --------------------- Guinness claim ID 211729. EM&T school music This in may 2008. This is NOT a musi...
-
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQX9nvwiAw Track 6 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi
-
Track 10 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dS2T6LFnE
-
"When Love Takes Over" is a song by French DJ David Guetta, featuring main vocals by American singer Kelly Rowland. Recorded and c...
-
Bl00dBlitz June 26, 2009 show your respect by leaving comments. we will miss and love him forever!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I Music video by Lady Gaga performing Bad Romance. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivvJDpSF3o The 23-year-old rapper mixes his many cultural influnces with freestyle skills to form a sublime ...
-
David Guetta - Gettin' Over You (Featuring Fergie & LMFAO) EMI France (P) 2010 Gum Prod / EMI Music France http://www.youtube.com/wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment