Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Sing-Along with lyrics
Lyrics:
Verse 1-
Sometimes I feel
Like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angels
Lonely as I am
Together we cry
Verse 2-
I drive on her streets
'Cause she's my companion
I walk through her hills
'Cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds
And she kisses me windy
I never worry
Now that is a lie
Chorus-
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
Verse 3-
It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry
Chorus-
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all that way
Bridge-
Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
Under the bridge downtown
I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown
Forgot about my love
Under the bridge downtown
I gave my life away
source: http://www.lyrics007.com/Red%20Hot%20Chili%20Peppers%20Lyrics/Under%20The%20Bridge%20Lyrics.html
Vadis Channels News and Works | Music | Movies | Cars and Bikes | Gadgets | Properties | Pets | Cyber Shop | Evernade Saga | Martial World
Search This Blog
Friday, February 11, 2011
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
vadisworld - my way, my world
FireHeart Saga - The NovelBlog
JakFM Radio Streaming
Popular Posts
-
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Gro...
-
These are all the best goals scored in the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the first 5 days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ng-ExwQoc
-
www.myspace.com/officialdellavega --------------------- Guinness claim ID 211729. EM&T school music This in may 2008. This is NOT a musi...
-
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQX9nvwiAw Track 6 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi
-
Track 10 By: Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dS2T6LFnE
-
"When Love Takes Over" is a song by French DJ David Guetta, featuring main vocals by American singer Kelly Rowland. Recorded and c...
-
Bl00dBlitz June 26, 2009 show your respect by leaving comments. we will miss and love him forever!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I Music video by Lady Gaga performing Bad Romance. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivvJDpSF3o The 23-year-old rapper mixes his many cultural influnces with freestyle skills to form a sublime ...
-
David Guetta - Gettin' Over You (Featuring Fergie & LMFAO) EMI France (P) 2010 Gum Prod / EMI Music France http://www.youtube.com/wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment